domingo, 9 de agosto de 2009

Una Oración Para Prometeo…

Nuestro compañero Prometeo, del Blog “Poder 5”, pide una pausa y nuestras oraciones

Aquí va la mía hermanito:



The 23rd Psalm


The Lord is my Shepard,
I have all I need,
She makes me lie down in green meadows,
Beside the still waters, She will lead.
She restores my soul,
She rights my wrongs,
She leads me in a path of good things,
And fills my heart with songs.
Even though I walk,
through a dark and dreary land,
There is nothing that can shake me,
She has said She won't forsake me,
I'm in her hand.
She sets a table before me,
in the presence of my foes,
She anoints my head with oil,
And my cup overflows.
Surely,
surely goodness and kindness
will follow me,
All the days of my life,
And I will live in her house,
Forever,
forever and ever.
Glory be to our Mother,
and Daughter,
And to the Holy of Holies,
As it was in the beginning,
is now and ever shall be,
World,
without end.
Amen…

2 comentarios:

Ivonne Acosta Lespier dijo...

Me uno a esa oración porque Prometeo necesita muchas energías positivas.
Para eso estamos los amigos y las amigas de la blogosfera boricua.

Prometeo dijo...

Gracias Elco. Dios te bendiga y a Ivonne también. Han sido de mucha ayuda para mí.

Gracias. Son mis amigos y hermanos blogueros.

Adelante y éxito.